15.2.12

update.

So again, here I am with this blog.  It's been a long time, longer than I've anticipated.


Now that I'm a college graduate, I find myself with possibly less free time than I had when I was in school, but it's spent doing things I enjoy, for the most part.


I'm headed to Chile next month...I'm beyond excited about it, I can't wait to see another culture completely different from my own and meet some incredible people. I've heard nothing but good things about the people, the scenery, the food, and the capital city, Santiago, is surrounded by the Andes mountains and pristine beaches.


I'll definitely be updating through this blog while I'm there.  I find it easier to blog when I'm away from my regular life and in a new place...partially because I don't have a very exciting life in general, and when I do, it's usually not anything even worth posting.  Taking a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course might be the most challenging thing I've had to do yet, since the course is 140 hours in a month! I'm ready for the challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment