29.10.12

Pura Vida!

I can't believe I'm finally here!  Costa Rica is just as beautiful as I remember.  I arrived two hours later than I was supposed to thanks to a delay in Dallas (whether it was hurricane-related or not, I don't know.  I had a smile on my face as soon as San José came into view through the plane's window.  I knew then and there that I had made the right decision.  I had a lot of misgivings the week before I left, and a lot of high stress the last couple of days before leaving, but they were all squashed as soon as I saw the awesome mountains and volcanoes of Costa Rica's Central Valley. 




San Jose sunset.

I had my first day of orientation with Máximo Nivel today, the school I'll be teaching at for the next six months. I finally met Ken, the founder and GM of the school.  Everyone here is so nice, and I know this is the right decision.  

Máximo Nivel

I'll be posting more in a few days about the new job. I'll start teaching on Thursday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment