7.3.12

48 hours

48 hours from now I'll be on a plane to L.A., then Dallas, then Santiago, Chile.  It's going to be a long day, but I know it will be so worth it when I get there. The more I read/hear about it, the more I love the country, and I haven't even been there yet.

I'm mostly excited, but a little nervous too. This is the first trip I've taken where I literally won't have anyone I know traveling with me or know anyone when I get there. I'm nervous to meet my host family, and nervous about the course, but I'm excited to experience all of these things too.


I really hope I have enough time to blog every day.  I feel so connected to everyone when I blog, it's like writing emails, except to everyone. I'll even try to share a couple pictures on here if I can!


My next entry will be from Chile! Puedo escribir pronto! (I'll write soon!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment